We offer Digital Rockwell Hardness Testers, Model: TRS - DN, TRB - DN, TRB - 250 DN and TSM – DM are designed and developed after years of experience in this field. All these models are mnufactured under strict quality control of all manufacturing stages. These models are suitable for testing hardness of metals and alloys of all kind, hard or soft, whether flat or round etc. or of irregular shape. These models strictly conforms to IS 1586-2000, BSEN - ISO - 6508-2, ASTM - E -18 for Rockwell test and IS 2281 -1983, BS 240, ASTM - E -10 for Brinell test and IS 1586-2000, ASTM - E - 18 for Rockwell Superficial test.
Salient Features :
- Motorized system for application & removal of major load.
- Minor load setting by LCD bar graph.
- Keyboard entry for scale selection.
- Hi-ok-low(limits) indication for hardness value.
- Easy to read, large size LCD display.
- Centronics parallel port for connecting Dot Matrix priter (Dot Matrix printer to be provided by customer).
- Sufficient error codes for smooth funtioning of machine.
- Three modes of operation of machine, viz. Motorized Automatic Mode, Semi Automatic Mode, Manual Mode.
- Serial Interface(RS-232 prt) is provided for connecting it to computer (Computer to be provided by customer).
- Standard Software (Consists of Sr. No., Hardness Values, Limits) in CD is provided.
- Indenter is guided in linear bearings facilitates to test small diameter jobs.
- Special software with statistical analysis can be given (Optional).
Model TRS-DN-P: is available for testing of poly-metric material.
Non Motorized models are also available.