Roxul Conrox is specially developed to be used as a core component in sandwich panels. It can be obtained either in slab or in lamella form to suit the requirement of sandwich panel manufacturers.
Roxul Conrox provides an excellent structural core for factory engineered flat and profiled sandwich panels. It is suitable for outdoor and indoor applications such as façades, walls, roofs, partitions, ceilings and heavy loaded sandwich panels for e.g. extra-wide spans or applications of greater height.
- High shear, compression and tensile strength
- Suitable for effectively flat, smooth and functional sandwich panels
- Remains flat, dimensionally stable, no blister formation
- Large spans possible
- Relatively low own weight
- Permanently high insulating value
- High heat accumulation capacity
- Fireproof and resistant to temperatures in excess of 1000℃
- Excellent acoustic properties
- Possibility to combine with many types of coverings