Rokcore® is a high quality non-combustible structural composite panel manufactured using premium European technology. It is composed of a structural stone wool core bonded to coated steel sheet facings.
Rokcore® is originally from Europe with experiences of over 20 years throughout the world. Rokcore is ideal to be used as external walls, partition walls and ceilings to meet with the demands of modern buildings: fire safety, energy saving, nice appearance, short construction time and low maintenance, reliable quality and good overall economy.
- Industrial buildings
Industrial buildings and warehouse for food, tobacco, chemical, pharm, auto, electronic etc.
- Public buildings
Sports arenas, airport, exhibition halls, power plants, school buildings, theatres, etc.
- Commercial buildings
Office building, Shopping malls, Business Premises, Laboratory etc.
- Building renovation
Rokcore is suitable for the renovation and expanding of the exist building due to its design flexibility, lightweight and fast installation
- High Strength results in long single span ability up to 12m
- High Fire Rating Level and ability to maintain a fire resistance level up to 4 hours
- Durable and able to meet the top Europe standardAcoustic performance
- Multi-Function with good performance in fire safety, thermal and sound Insulation
- Aesthetic metal look with extremely flat facing and long
- Flexible both in design and installation style
- Fast Installation and easy installation of panels to shorten the construction period
- Less framing and low maintenance requirements results in a overall saving of cost