The RS series of steam boilers manufactured by us are 3 pass conventional wet back design shell type steam boilers. These are manufactured as per stringent Indian Boiler Regulations (IBR).
These boilers are available in steam output capacities starting from 1TPH to 10TPH. Standard boilers are designed for working pressure of 10.5Kgs/cm2. These boilers can be supplied for pressures upto 17.5 Kgs/cm2.These are supplied as skid mounted units ready for installation.
The robust design and construction of these boilers ensures long service life. Units are supplied with two stage or fully modulating burners as per the oil firing capacity. The RS series of steam boilers have a large steam space and ample evaporation surface for good quality dry steam. They are supplied with a standby feed water pump as a standard accessory.
These units are ideally used for heavy duty installations, where steam demand is high.
Salient Features of the RS - Oil/Gas Fired, 3 Pass, Shell Type, Flue Tube Steam Boilers are
- Robust design, with ample evaporation surface for dry steam
- Easy to maintain and service
- Smoke tubes are easily accessible for maintenance.
- Ideal choice for users with high steam demand.
- Choice of fuels: Light oil , Natural Gas, LPG, or dual fuel options.