For heating applications requiring low media temp of 160°C, heating system comprising of pressurized hot water circulated in closed loop is the cost effective, environment friendly option compared to steam or thermal oil heating.
It is the most economical of the three options, as soft water is cheap compared to thermal oil and condensate losses are absent. To ensure constant liquid phase heating without formation of steam, circulating hot water is always kept under pressure higher than saturation pressure corresponding to hot water temperature.
This is achieved with the help of a pressurized expansion tank, which also provides the necessary buffer zone for expansion and contraction of heating media during its operating cycle.
Salient Features of the RHBC - Oil/Gas Fired, Coil Type, Water Tube, Hot Water Generators are
- Three-pass, once through, coil type HWG with efficient fuel combustion & compact construction for closed loop process heating at maximum 160°:C temperature
- Wide output capacity range from 100,000 kcal/hr to 3.000,000 kcal/hr
- Space saving vertical configuration fitted with air pre-heat jacket & indigenous burners is standard for HWGs of capacity up-to 400,000 Kcal/hr, Convenient, horizontal on with compact mono-bloc burners are manufactured for larger capacities up-to 3,000,000 kcal/hr output
- Single or multi-start coils are designed to accommodate customer-specific larger hot water flows at lower pr drops to ensure low electric power demand for pumping water
- Outside the purview of Indian Boiler Regulations as steam is not produced in the HWG
- Process fluid being soft water, is non-hazardous, non-contaminating & non-polluting
- Process fluid is re-cycled, unlike condensate wastage in steam heating, resulting in valuable resource & heat energy conservation
- Low initial equipment cost, low operating & maintenance cost
- Less corrosion or scaling of HWG coil as water remains in liquid phase even at 160°:C
Available Fuel Choices : Light oil, Heavy oil, Natural gas, LPG or dual fuel options.