Built to SIB or Class 1 IBR codes in capacities ranging from 300 to 1500 kg/hr steam output, these low cost steam boilers are designed on a revolutionary 4- flue pass tube-less concept. The conventional flue tubes of a shelf boiler are replaced by fin-type flue passages around furnace shell in a vertical orientation. The resultant boiler thus combines the good features of vertical coil type boilers and liberal water/steam spaces of shell boilers.
Salient Features of the OMEGA - Oil/Gas Fired, Tubeless 4 Pass Steam Boilers are
- Space saving vertical configuration four pass, shell type steam boilers fitted with mono-bloc burners & standard boiler mountings
- Choice of fuels Light oil, Natural gas, LPG or dual fuel options (light oil/gas)
- Easy to maintain and operate as all parts are easily accessible
- Unlike coil type boilers, boiler failure due to frequent choking of water tubes is absent here
- Low initial equipment cost, low operating & maintenance cost