Steam boilers in the output range of 200 to 600 kg/hr are manufactured in two-pass smoke-tube, dry back compact shell type configuration and designed in conformity with SIB/Class 1 IBR codes. These boilers are fitted with FD/ID combustion & hinged refractory doors for ease of operation & maintenance making them quite compact and efficient packaged machines.
Salient Features of the RSW - Solid Fuel Fired, 2 Pass, Shell Type, Flue Tube Steam Boilers are
- 2 pass compact steam boiler built as per IBR
- Easy to operate and maintain with low power consumption
- Hinged doors for quick cleaning of smoke tubes
- Fitted with necessary controls and safety for trouble-free operation
- Sufficient water/steam volume for steady steam output
- RSW 300, RSW 400 supplied with ID FD fans
- RSW 500, RSW 600 supplied with ID fans
RSW 80 is a vertical steam boiler with refractory lined combustion chamber. The unit volumetric capacity is less than 25 liters, hence it does not come under the purview of IBR.
Fuel feeding is manual and all other controls like water feed, level control are automatic. It is available normally with working pressure of 5Kgs/sqcm.
Unit is easy to use and maintain, with cheap spares.
The Advantages of the RSW - Solid Fuel Fired, 2 Pass, Shell Type, Flue Tube Steam Boilers are
- Vertical, forced draft combustion, single pass, compact construction
- Outside the purview of IBR
- Economical, safe design, delivers good quality dry steam
- Fully shop-assembled, ready-to-use design
Disclaimer : The above clip shows design and working of the equipment. All items shown may not be in standard scope of supply.Please refer to the offer for specific scope of supply. We reserve the right to incorporate our latest design and material changes without any notice or obligation.