Polyetheretherketone (PEEK) is a highly crystalline thermoplastic with outstanding mechanical, chemical resistance properties that are retained at high temperatures.. Due to its unique blend of properties it finds numerous applications in most demanding hi-tech industries, chemical processing, medical equipment, pump & compressor components. The thermal conductivity increases nearly linearly versus temperature between room temperature and solidus temperature.
· Continuous use temperature 250OC
· Excellent mechanical properties at elevated temperatures
· Excellent electrical properties over a wide range of temperature
· Good mechanical strength at elevated temperature
· Chemical resistance to organic solvents and aqueous solutions
· Excellent thermal and oxidation resistance
· Self-extinguishing (UL – 94) V – 0 @ 0.057” thickness
· Excellent gamma ray radiation
· Good wear resistance
Aerospace, automotive, chemical, defense, electrical & electronics, medical & pharmaceuticals, oilfield, food processing, semiconductor.
Gears, pump spares, seals, valve seats, bushes & bearings, distribution valves, insulation materials, scrap blades, compressor vanes, chip carriers, thrust washers
· Load bearing capacity falls significantly above 150OC
· Sensitive to strong minerals acids, halogens, ketones, phenol
· Needs UV Protection
· Natural PEEK
· PEEK GF (30% Glass reinforced material)
· PEEK CF (30% Carbon fiber filled)
· PEEK LF (Bearing grade)
Sheets: 1 mm – 50 mm thickness x various sizes.
Rods: 6 mm – 100 mm diameter x 1000 mm long