The new Fiji II short is like nothing you've seen before--unless you've played professional rugby. Once you've worn this short, you won't wear anything else.
- Made of a special blended fabric that resists water externally. Stays dry in on wet and rainy days.
- Special lining wicks moisture from the skin and breathes keeping you comfortable all game conditions.
- The lightest short on the market, yet proven rock-solid in the professional arena.
- A Gussett (an extra panel) in the crotch is made of a stretch material that allows superior leg movement and unsurpassed comfort.
- Zero Shrinkage when washed.
- Pocketless construction makes the short fit better and does not allow the opposition to grab the short in the tackle. This short features a small inside pocket for mouthguards, etc.
- Mesh back panel vents heat away from the lower back keeping you cooler and drier.
- Rubberized elasticated waist keeps your shirt tucked in.
Worn by USA Rugby, Rugby Canada Sevens, and many professsional European teams. Take it to the next level!