Vibrating machine, conforming to IS 4031 The vibrating machines which we offer are also called mould vibrator or mortar cube vibrators. Our vibration machines are used for the preparation of mortar cubes for the determination of compression strength of ordinary and rapid hardening:
· Portland cement
· Low heat Portland cement
· Portland blast furnace cement
· High alumina cements
· The machine consists of a vibrating frame assembly and an electric motor mounted on a sturdy base.
· The complete frame assembly consists of a vice to hold a 7.06 cm cube mould and two studs threaded at top and a hopper to feed the sample in the mould.
· This assembly is supported on four springs and has an in built rotating shaft which rotates eccentrically and thus imparts vibrations to the entire frame.
· A balance weight is an integral bottom part of the frame.
· The centre of gravity of the assembly is brought to the centre of the eccentric shaft or within a distance of 25mm mould.
· The frequency of vibration is 12000 400 vibration per minute.
· Supplied complete with on 7.06cm cube mould with loose base plate, a time switch 0-5mins x 1min and certificate of vibration from a standard laboratory.
· Spares offered: Set of springs, belt and belt guard
As above but with digital timer Rs.16500/-