Maize Sheller and can be operated with 25 to 35 HP Tractor and above. After plucking the corn from the maize plant it is directly put into the self-feeding chute without removing the skin/cover, while another drum, which is fitted at the bottom is used for separating grains. After threshing of maize, the skin is thrown out by the thrower. The clear grains come out through sieves. The machine gives best results of the crop is dried properly before threshing
- Energy efficient
- High tensile strength
- Total width from cam shaft: 42"
- To double fan sieve rear end length including lift attachment and PTO shaft: 82"
- Height from ground floor to hopper: 82"
- Angle Frame: 65 x 65 x 4.5 / 50 x 50 x 5mm
- Main Shaft: 51 mm dia
- Drum Cover Sheet: 2.5 / 2.0 mm Thick
- Output: 3000 to 3500 kg. per hr
- Prime Mover: Minimum 25 HP Tractor
- Weight: 370 kg (approx)