GI Electrode (SABO-MFE)
1. Pipe in pipe / Strip in Pipe technology
2. Hot dipped Galvanised GI pipe ISI marked and strips are used.
3. Highly conductive mixture is poured inside the electrode so that inner conductor will practically never corrode and provide lowest possible resistance.
4. Weight of 40mm dia electrode SABO-MFE-40-3 is > 17.0 Kg, 50mm dia electrode SABO-MFE-50-3 is> 23.0Kg and 80mm dia electrode SABO-MFE-80-3 is > 45Kg.
Earth Enhancement material (SABO-EREC)
SABO-EREC is a superior conductive material that improves earthing effectiveness, especially in areas of poor conductivity (rocky ground, areas of moisture variation, sandy soils etc.). NABL Lab tested 0.039 Ohm-m resistivity. It improves conductivity of the earth electrode and ground contact area. It has following characteristics:
- high conductivity, improves earth’s absorbing power and humidity retention capability.
- non-corrosive in nature having low water solubility but highly hygroscopic.
- suitable for installation in dry form or in a slurry form.
- depends on the continuous presence of water to maintain its conductivity.
- permanent & maintenance free and in its “set form”, maintains constant earth resistance with time.
- thermally stable between -100 C to +600 C ambient temperatures.
- does not require periodic charging treatment nor replacement and maintenance.
- suitable for any kind of electrode and all kinds of soils of different resistivity.
- does not pollute the soil or local water table and meets environmental friendly requirements for landfill.
- non explosive.
- does not cause burns, irritation to eye, skin etc.