We offer our clients a wide range of Exothermic Welding to our clients. These products are manufactured using high grade raw material. These products are mainly used in bonding in which one conductor/connector gets molecularity bonded to the other conductor/connector. The products offered by us are available at the most affordable rates to our clients. These products are in huge demand across the world.
Listed below are the main features of these products:
• Molecular bonding of copper and other metals can be made
• Current carrying capacity becomes equal to or greater than the conductor
• Will not deteriorate with age
• Withstand repeated faults
• Can be checked visually
• No special skills and labor required
• Never loosen or corrode
• No external power is required for jointing
• Easy to handle
• Ideal for all earthing joints, strip joints, solid wire joints, rod joints, cable joints, wire and lug connections, cable and rail joints, continuity bonding and track circuiting, Grounding & bonding and lightning protection in power plants , substations , transmission line , refinery , industrial plant , commercial plants , telecommunication tower , building , housing etc.
Types of exothermic weld metals:
• A type Weld Powder : Used for connections involving all types copper wires, bus bars, steel to steel, rods or grounding rods ( T, X, L, etc.), thermal lugs connections. As per IEEE 837& UL 467 Std. tested, comply ASTM E8M, RDSO spec. RDSO/SPN/197/2008, TI/Spec/OHE/Exothermic bond/010
• B type Weld Powder : Used for making railway signaling bond (horizontal cable end tap to web rail, horizontal cable end tap to head rail, stud tap to web rail), comply AREA & ASTME8M Std. & RDSO spec. no. IRS:S: 103.
• C type Weld Powder : Used for connection with cast iron components.
• CP type Weld Powder : Used for making connection in cathodic protections as per ANSI/ASME B 31.4 / 31.8 Std.