We offer a comprehensive range of Ripping Saw Blades for ripping, crosscutting or sizing various types of wooden boards, ply and Veneers. Thus, our range meets the complete sawing needs of wood manufacturers. Further, we also provide complete sawing solutions for all non-ferrous metals. These Saw Blades helps to improve the quality of finished products. Our range is available in various teeth shapes for more precise cut than a normal tooth with high no. of sharpening.
- The material used to manufacture blades is of 45 HRC hardness
- The blades are exclusively cut by laser
- The laser cut helps reduce stress over a greater area and reduces noise level
- The tri-metal shock resistant brazing helps to withstand extreme impact for maximum durability.
- The blades are balanced one by one with automatic precision devices which eliminate harmful vibrations
- The tuning of the blades renders more rigidity to the blade during rotation.
- The micro grain carbide increases carbide’s resistance to abrasion
- The uniformity of grit helps to achieve the correct cutting quality and long life characteristics
- The alloy metal of carbide has the properties of extreme hardness, wear-resistance and hi-temperature
- The super square tooth gives more précised cut than a normal tooth with high nos of sharpening
- The strict tolerances, accuracy during production and use of very fine grain guarantee the excellence of the blade
- New shoulder design for added safety, reduces dangerous kickbacks and makes it possible to cut wood with loose knots, nails and poor quality chipboard
- The sound dampening slots filled with thermal plastic polyurethane helps it reduce vibration and noise whilst in use
- Due to special treatment saw blades show a resistance to humidity and therefore to corrosion/rust
- The silver ice coating with its non stick features makes it ideal for cutting resinous woods
- The heated saw blade stands out because the coating lowers the temperature by about one third, thus showing on the blade the minor traces of blackening after sustained use
Various teeth shapes:
- Flat tooth
- Triple chip tooth
- Inclined tooth
- Concave tooth
- Rounded tooth
- Alternate top bevel tooth