- Ph meter is capable of calibrating up to 2 points using usa or nist ph standard buffer.
- Press cal key to enter calibration mode and immerse ph electrode into indicated calibration solution, press enter key and meter is automatically calibrated.
- During calibration, if the calibration solution does not match the meter's indicated value, an error message is displayed.
View electrode slope:
- After calibration, the percentage slope of the electrode is displayed before the meter returns to measurement mode. Per the slope value, you decides whether to change the ph electrode
Automatic temperature compensation:
- Using the supplied temperature probe, the temperature value is displayed on the screen.
- The meter provides manual or automatic temperature compensation mode for optimum accuracy under variable temperature conditions
Fluid resistant housing and swivel electrode holder:
- The integrated plastic housing and keypad is sealed to protect against accidental spills and splashes. The electrode holder arm is rapidly switched to both sides and swivels and articulates for convenient use and positioning