We are engaged in offering our clients a high quality range of Benchtop Conductivity. Used for the measurement of conductivity temperature in liquids, provided meter is designed by our adept professionals using the finest quality components and cutting edge technology in line the industry standards. So as to meet various needs of our clients, we offer this meter in diversified specifications and designs.
- Capable of calibrating up to 5 points
- Adjustable temperature coefficient and cell constant
- Automatic temperature compensation
- Conductivity meters includes measurement of conductivity temperature in liquids
- The meter is capable of calibrating up to 5 points using standard solution.
- From Setup Menu, choose CAL (Calibration) and press key to set known conductivity value, immerse conductivity electrode into calibration solution, press ENTER key and meter is automatically calibrated
- CM - 20 Series have auto-range function for measuring conductivity. Upon immersing conductivity sensor into sample solution, the screen immediately displays the value in appropriate measurement range for accuracy.
- Using the supplied temperature probe, the temperature value is displayed on the screen. The meter automatically compensates for optimum accuracy under variable temperature condition
- Various Ions may have different temperature coefficients. The meters can set the temperature coefficient between 0 and 3.9% in degrees centigrade for optimum accuracy, set three cell constants(O.1,1 and 10) for measuring requirements
CM - 20
0.00 to 1.999,19.99,199.9,1999 µs, 19.99, 200.0 ms
0 to 3.9% per °C
1 point per range
10 to 17µS, 100 to 170µs, 1000 to 1700µS, 10 to 17 mS
0.1, 1.0, 10 adjustable
0 to 50°C, Manual or Automatic
DC 9V, using AC Adapter 220VAC, 50Hz
Dimensions LxWxH (mm)
210 X 205 X 65