With the valuable assistance of skilled team of professionals, we are offering an extensive quality Binocular Educational Microscope LX300. The provided microscope is highly praised in the market for its features like extended base with hand rests for enhanced stability and single mold sturdy stand with anti-rust materials. Our offered microscope is manufactured using premium quality components and the latest technology under the guidance of our adroit professionals in line with set industry norms.
- Interpupillary distance 54-74mm
- High efficiency
- Sub-stage abbe condenser na 1.25 with aspheric lens
- Stand: Single mold sturdy stand with anti rust materials. Extended base with hand rests for enhanced stability and comfort
- Viewing Bodies: Binocular tube, 45° inclined, 360° rotatable, Interpupillary distance 54-74mm
- Eyepieces: Wide Field focusable paired eyepiece WF 10x/18mm, with foldable eye guard, lockable, anti- fungus coating
- Nosepiece: Quadruple nosepiece (Ball bearing type) with rubber grip
- Objectives: LP series DIN Plan Achromatic objectives 4x, 10x, 40x (spring loaded), 100x (spring loaded, oil), anti-fungus coating
- Mechanical Stage: Mechanical stage with Co-axial drive, highly smooth on Ball Slides, Stainless Steel Holders for Slide 75 x 50mm Movement.
- Condenser: Sub-stage Abbe condenser NA 1.25 with aspheric lens. Iris diaphragm with blue filter. Rack and pinion movements on metal guides.
- Focusing: Co-axial coarse and fine focusing on ball drive system for smooth movement.
- Illumination: Halogen 6V-20W illumination with variable illumination control. Up to 2,000 hours of Halogen lamp life.
- Electrical: Input 220V-240V AC
- Packed in Styrofoam box, with operation manual, allen wrench, dust cover, cleaning cloth, power cord and spare fuses