By keeping track with the market development, we are offering optimum quality Binocular Educational Microscope Vision 2000. The provided microscope is manufactured using the best quality components and ultra-modern technology under the vigilance of proficient professionals. The offered microscope has all basic features for educational use in high schools and colleges. Moreover, this microscope is checked on different quality measures so as to ensure its flawlessness.
- Binocular tube, 45° inclined, 360° rotatable
- Quadruple nosepiece
- LP series din semi-plan achromatic objectives 4x, 10x, 40x plan
- Stand: Sturdy & Robert stand with anti rust materials. Extended base with hand rests for enhanced stability and comfort
- Viewing Bodies: Binocular tube, 45° inclined, 360° rotatable, Interpupillary distance 54-74mm
- Eyepieces: Wide Field focusable paired eyepiece WF 10x/18mm, with foldable eye guard, lockable, anti- fungus coating
- Nosepiece: Quadruple nosepiece (Ball bearing type) with rubber grip
- Objectives: LP series DIN Semi-Plan Achromatic objectives 4x, 10x, 40x Plan (spring loaded), 100x (spring loaded, oil), anti-fungus coating
- Mechanical Stage: Mechanical stage with Co-axial drive, highly smooth on Ball Slides, Stainless Steel Holders for Slide 75 x 50mm Movement.
- Condenser: Sub-stage Abbe condenser NA 1.25 with aspheric lens. Iris diaphragm with snap-in blue filter. Rack and pinion movements on metal guides.
- Focusing: Co-axial coarse and fine focusing on ball drive system for smooth movement.
- Illumination: Halogen 6V-20W illumination with variable illumination control. Up to 2,000 hours of Halogen lamp life.
- Electrical: Input 220V-240V AC – with removable imported cord.
- Packed in Styrofoam box, with operation manual, dust cover, cleaning cloth, power cord.