We have marked a distinct position in the market by offering superior quality Monterra Hand Held GPS. The offered GPS is manufactured using high grade components and advanced technology by our experienced professionals in sync with industry norms. The provided GPS is ultimate mapping tool with custom 3-d mapping, combine 2 maps, for example topo and birds eye satellite imagery. The offered GPS is checked on different quality measures so as to maintain their quality.
- 4" dual orientation
- 8 megapixel autofocus camera
- High-sensitivity GPS/GLONASS
GPS Mapping Powerhouse with Android™ OS:
- 4" dual orientation, sunlight-readable, durable mineral glass display with multi-touch interface
- Get Android apps on Google Play™
- 8 megapixel autofocus camera and 1080p HD video with automatic geotagging, LED flash/torch
- High-sensitivity GPS/GLONASS receiver for better positioning
- 3D MapMerge™ for multiple maps in 3-D
- Monterra is the ultimate mapping tool with custom 3-D mapping. Combine 2 maps, for example TOPO and BirdsEye Satellite Imagery, then view both maps in 3-D. You’ll see rich textures, such as hills, valleys, lakes and forests. Zoom in, pan out and rotate the 3-D map using multi-touch.
- Monterra includes a built-in 8 megapixel autofocus digital camera that takes vivid, geo-tagged photos for easy return navigation plus a 1080p HD video camera with LED flash/torch. You can download photos and video easily to your computer or for sharing through Garmin Adventures. Monterra has plenty of internal memory plus a microSD™ card slot for up to 64 additional GB of memory.
- Monterra has a state-of-the-art dual battery system. You can use the rechargeable lithium-ion pack (included) or traditional AA batteries — the lithium-ion pack charges when device is connected to external power. Its 4" color multi-touch display uses external light and sunlight in combination with the LED backlight to increase screen brightness. Plus, you conserve power by not having to turn on the backlight.
Monterra has a built-in 3-axis electronic compass with accelerometer and gyro, which shows where you're heading even when you’re standing still (or not holding it level). Once calibrated, its barometric altimeter tracks changes in pressure to pinpoint your precise altitude, and you even can use it to plot barometric pressure over time, which can help you keep an eye on changing weather conditions.
- A built-in UV sensor lets you know your exposure level to sunlight so you can avoid sun damage, especially at higher elevations (5 percent increase in intensity every 1,000 ft of altitude) and on bright or reflective surfaces (snow, water, etc). And with its high-sensitivity, WAAS- and GLONASS-enabled GPS receiver, Monterra locates your position with more precision and maintains its GPS location even in heavy cover and deep canyons.
- With Wi-Fi, Bluetooth® and NFC, Monterra lets you share your data, maps, waypoints, tracks, routes and geocaches up to 50 times faster with other wireless compatible devices. Plus, you can share photos and data from field work through BaseCamp™ or by downloading directly to your computer.
- Add BirdsEye Satellite Imagery (subscription required) and hit the trail. Add Trailhead Series TOPO maps and explore famous treks like the Appalachian Trail and the Pacific Crest Trail. Or, load up your GIS-based maps and go to work.
- Never miss vital information (or entertainment) with Monterra’s built-in FM radio and NOAA weather radio with SAME alerts. Get watches and warnings related to your location. Listen with headphones or share with the whole group through the built-in speaker.