Multiparameter water quality meter-mp-30:
- Mp-30 water quality meter is designed for high performance and easy operation.
- The meter is capable of measuring up to 7 water quality parameters, including ph, orp conductivity, tds, salinity, resistivity, and temperature,
Multi-point push-button calibration:
- The meter has multi-point calibration mode. From setup menu, choose calibration and immerse electrode into indicated calibration solution, press enter key and meter is automatically calibrated.
- During calibration, if the calibration solution or selected value does not match the meter's indicated value, an error message is displayed.
Viewing of electrode slope:
- After calibration, the percentage slope of the electrode is displayed before the meter returns to measurement mode.
- Per the slope value, user decides whether to change the electrode
Automatic temperature compensation:
- By using temperature probe
- Auto-ranging for conductivity
- The meter has auto-range functions for measuring conductivity and total dissolved solids (tds).
- Upon immersing conductivity sensor into sample solution, the screen immediately displays the value in appropriate measurement range for accuracy,
Adjustable temperature coefficient:
- Various ions in solution have different temperature coefficients Mp30.
- Can set the temperature coefficient between 0 and 3.9% in degrees centigrade for optimum accuracy
Adjustable cell constant:
- The meter has three cell constants for measuring requirements.
- Once a cell constant has its calibration set, it is saved and does not require re-calibration when switching meter
- Mp30 displays helpful messages like an on-screen manual for easy operation of this meter and selection of the various options
Save and communication interface:
- The meter all has real-time date/clock stamps.
- The memory stores up to 99 discrete data sets.
- Press the save key to store the current measured values and it automatically generates a serial number with the date and time.
- This data can then be sent to a computer via the usb port