Keeping track with the latest market development we are actively engaged in offering supreme quality Oregon 650 Hand Held GPS. Locates your position quickly and precisely, and maintains its GPS location even in heavy cover and deep canyons, provided GPS is manufactured by using quality tested components and the latest technology under the vigilance of proficient personnel. Our offered GPS is quality tested on varied parameters by our quality experts.
- Worldwide base map with shaded relief
- Dual battery system
- 3-axis compass with barometric altimeter sensors
- 3" sunlight-readable touchscreen display with dual orientation
- 8 MP autofocus camera with LED flash/torch
- Worldwide basemap with shaded relief
- 3-axis compass with accelerometer and barometric altimeter sensors
- Dual battery system — 2 AA batteries or included rechargeable internal NiMH pack
- Quality Photos
Take quality photos with Oregon 650's built-in 8 MP autofocus digital camera. Each photo is geotagged, allowing you to navigate back to that exact spot. Share the photos with all your friends through Garmin Adventures. For more storage, insert a microSD™ card; you can even view pictures from other devices on microSD card with Oregon's picture viewer.
- Touch and Go
Oregon 650 has reflective display technology for the most brilliant, sunlight readable touchscreen we’ve ever made. It's as vivid in full bright sunlight as it is in shade. The screen has been strengthened for impact resistance but still accommodates gloved operation. And with dual-orientation, multi-touch screen, you won’t just look at maps, you’ll interact with them when you zoom in, pan out and rotate the display.
- Double Your Power
Oregon 650 features our state-of-the-art dual battery system. You’ll have the option of using the internally rechargeable NiMH pack (included) or traditional AA batteries — NiMH pack charges when the device is connected to external power.
- Get Your Bearings
Oregon 650 has a built-in 3-axis electronic compass with accelerometer tilt compensation to show where you're heading even when standing still, or not holding it level. Its barometric altimeter tracks changes in pressure to pinpoint your precise altitude. You can even use it to plot barometric pressure over time to keep an eye on changing weather conditions.
With its high-sensitivity, WAAS- and GLONASS-enabled GPS receiver and HotFix® satellite prediction, Oregon 650 locates your position quickly and precisely, and maintains its GPS location even in heavy cover and deep canyons.
- Share Wirelessly
- With Oregon 650 you can share your waypoints, tracks, routes and geocaches up to 50 times faster with other wireless compatible Garmin handheld devices. Plus, you can share large files too like photos, Garmin Adventures and Custom Maps. Just touch “send” to transfer your information.