Tissue embedding unit
has independent heating zones that are controlled through a microprocesor. It has a large storage tank, the tank incorporates the filter which ensures continuous flow of paraffin from the tank. The flow of paraffin from the tank can be controlled manually or through foot switch. The heated operation platform and the forceps holder makes it easy to embed the tissues. The unit has a storage tank, preservation boxes, forceps holder, parafiin nozzle whose heating can be controlled through microprocessor and it can be programmed for the weekdays for both on and off.
- large paraffin tank suitable for high throughput lab
- illuminated wotk platform
- easy to read and operate control panel
- mold warmer and cassette bath
- optional cold spot
- it is programmable for weekdays and each heating zones temperature can be individually set which makes it easy for the user
- separate heating zones for storage tank, 2 preservation boxes, paraffin nozzle, forceps holder and work platform.
- excess paraffin collecting tray collects the excess paraffin from different heating zones.
tissue embedding centre supplied same as above with 3litre capacity of paraffin tank.