VERTICAL AUTOCLAVE - FULLY AUTOMATIC (FA) - EQUITRON
- EQUITRON Fully Automatic Vertical Autoclaves are ideal for all critical applications requiring assured and reliable total destruction of all living microorganisms.
- Ideal for Pharma QC / QA / Micro / R & D, Chemical Plants, Bio-Labs, Waste treatment, Water & Air Pollution Labs, Fisheries, Mineral Water, Food, Beverage & Distillery Plants, Flight Kitchens, Hotels, Hospitals, Nursing Homes, Polyclinics, specialty Doctors and all applications requiring assured sterilization.
- Enables reproducibility of results as full cycle including purging of stale air, sterilizing hold time, cycle end with exhaust of pressure is automatic, requiring no human intervention.
- Widest options for documenting available:
- Independent scanning, displaying and printing to inbuilt printer
- Independent Chart Recorder
- Supplied with Test Certificates & calibration reports along with traceablities for Temperature Controller and Pressure Gauge.
- µProcessor based Controller with time and temperature programmable by user.
- A backlit alphanumeric two line 32 characters LCD display, displays all information including process and set values at a glance, eliminating guesswork.
- Operating and Display range up to 122°C (135°C for models #7423 & #7433) in 0.1°C resolution.
- Pt100 sensor, enabling precise monitoring.
- Low water level alarm and cut off.
Gross Dimension (W/D/H) / Weight
300 x 500 mm
1 of 250 x 450 mm
820 x 620 x 1170 mm /
350 x 550 mm
1 of 300 x 500 mm
870 x 670 x 1230 mm /
400 x 600mm
1 of 350 x 550 mm
970 x 720 x 1290 mm /
450 x 710 mm
2 of 400 x 330 mm
1020 x 770 x 1350 mm /
550 x 760mm
2 of 500 x 350 mm
1150 x 890 x 1420 mm /