Compounding with the Twin Screw Extruders provides training on the fundamentals of compounding with a twin screw extruder, including parts and operation, raw materials used, plastic behavior, optimizing controls, safety and start up procedures, troubleshooting and more. Employees will become experts in the start up, operation, and shutdown of the twin screw extruder. Emphasis is on maximizing productivity, safe operating procedures and quickly solving problems.
8 Lessons – 10 Hours of Training
The twin benefits of knowing how your machines work best and how your employees learn best.
- Explains the “hows and whys”of plastic behavior to improve employee understanding and feeling of ownership
- Hi-Def 3-D graphics and production floor video show twin screw extruders in operation, extruder controls, cutaway animations of what is going on inside the extruder, and how control setting adjustments affect the plastic and output
- Combines optimal machine-running procedures with proven employee-learning models for more thorough, better-retained learning
- Teaches in-depth operating skills for increased efficiency and productivity
- Develops insight for quicker, more accurate troubleshooting and problem resolution
- Strengthens process control skills for greater productivity and less waste
The manufacturer’s of your twin-screw extruders can tell you everything there is to know about how your machines work. And there are scores of colleges and universities that can give you in-depth details about how production employees learn. But Paulson Training Programs gives you both, in a tested, reality-based, hands-on interactive training program.
Compounding with the Twin Screw Extruder is the only Twin Screw training course that delivers these twin benefits, from basic operations to advanced troubleshooting. Your employees learn about your machines and about plastic behavior – another benefit that improves your productivity and quality while reducing waste. The bottom line? A win-win proposition for productivity and profitability.
- Lesson 1 – Twin Screw Extruder – Parts and Operation
- Lesson 2 – The Structure of Plastics
- Lesson 3 – How Plastics Flow – Effects of Pressure, Temperature and Flow
- Lesson 4 – Plastic Behavior in the Twin Screw Extruder
- Lesson 5 – Optimizing Twin Screw Extruder Controls
- Lesson 6 – Safety, Pre-start and Start-up Procedures
- Lesson 7 – Steady-State Operation, Shutdown and Maintenance
- Lesson 8 – Troubleshooting the Twin Screw Extruder