Design of Experiments for Injection Molding was produced in cooperation with leading Design of Experiments (DOE) experts and provides an overview of how to design an experiment by explaining common terminology and teaching various design of experiment techniques, all in an injection molding environment. This course package also includes DOE Wisdom software, which helps you conduct design experiments and the book, Design of Experiments for Injection Molding, to further enhance your understanding of DOE. This comprehensive package provides everything you need to improve your molding processes with DOE techniques.
3 Lessons – 5 – 6 Hours of Training
Solve molding problems faster and develop the most efficient process window for any molding process with Design of Experiments.
- Provides an overview of how to design an experiment
- Explores various DOE techniques
- Explains how to collect and analyze the data using real-world molding examples
- Analyzes how data is used to characterize, optimize and troubleshoot an injection molding process
- Explains common DOE terminology
Design of Experiments for Injection Molding Lessons
- Lesson 1 – Learning the Basics
- Lesson 2 – Fractional Factorial Designs
- Lesson 3 – The Taguchi Design Method and Various Modeling Designs