Efficient Mold Setting is a course provides basic procedures on how to efficiently set up a mold, troubleshoot mold problems, and properly remove and prepare a mold for storage.
2 Lessons – 3 to 4 Hours of Training
Train your employees to quickly understand the skills needed to make mold setting an efficient part of your molding process. After completing this course, employees will:
- Use consistent set up and removal procedures
- Exercise greater control over the molding process
- Increase their awareness and safety in the mold handling stages
- Eliminate careless mistakes
Efficient Mold Setting is a course specifically designed to teach your employees valuable skills for the mold setting and removal stages of the injection molding process. This course teaches basic procedures on how to avoid damaging the mold during mold transportation, mold installation, start-up, production and shutdown. Efficient Mold Setting is excellent for new employees as well as a great refresher course for veteran molders.
Efficient Mold Setting Lessons:
- Lesson 1 – Mold Installation and Set-Up Procedures
- Lesson 2 – Mold Troubleshooting, Removal and Storage