It is a interactive Extrusion Training program from Rauwendaal Extrusion Engineering, Inc. It comes with a companion book entitled Understanding Extrusion.
ITXtrude© is a software tool that allows students to determine important parameters of the extrusion process, such as shear rate, solids conveying rate, melting rate, drag and pressure flow rate, and characteristics curves.
7 Lessons – 9 Hours
- Lesson 1 – Extrusion Machinery
- Lesson 2 – Instrumentation & Control and Extrusion Lines
- Lesson 3 – Plastics and Plastic Properties
- Lesson 4 – How an Extruder Works
- Lesson 5 – How to Run an Extruder
- Lesson 6 – How to Troubleshoot Extrusion Problems
- Lesson 7 – ITXtrude©, an Interactive Extrusion Process Simulator