This Implementing Decoupled Molding Training Course, developed in cooperation with RJG, improves process consistency by separating the molding process into three phases: filling, packing and cooling. Topics include pressure transducer specifying and installation in the cavity, reading and interpreting pressure charts from molding cycles, specific molding techniques that produce consistent part properties, and determining the present capabilities of your molding machines and how to “tune” them for maximum performance.
3 Lessons – 5 Hours
Designed as a reinforcing tool for those molders who currently use decoupled techniques and as a thorough technical primer for molders who want to implement Decoupled Molding, this course is invaluable for any molder who wishes to increase productivity and quality on the molding floor using the latest process developments in injection molding.
- Achieve a high level of accuracy and repeatability in the molding process
- Determine the present capabilities of your molding machines
- Learn the differences between Decoupled Molding and traditional molding
- Implement a molding methodology that will improve productivity and quality
Explore Implementing Decoupled Molding, a new training program that combines the decoupled molding expertise of RJG with the proven quality of Paulson. Over 5 hours of training on 3 interactive CD’s, with full motion digital video and photo-realistic 3-D animation that details the molding process like you’ve never seen it before.
Decoupled molding is a system of molding techniques designed to achieve a high level of accuracy and repeatability in the molding process even as molding conditions like viscosity naturally vary. Learn how to establish a methodology for setting up a decoupled molding process and the basics of pressure chart reading to identify problem areas.
- Lesson 1: Introduction to Decoupled Molding
- Lesson 2: Preparing for Decoupled Molding
- Lesson 3: Implementing Decoupled Molding