Proper hands-on maintenance techniques provide increased reliability and up time for your molding machines. The Injection Molding Machine Maintenance interactive training program demonstrates the proper machine maintenance procedures for all hydraulic injection molding machines.
2 Lessons: 3 – 4 Hours of Training
This 2-CD course is a hands-on instructional program demonstrating the proper machine maintenance procedures for all hydraulic injection molding machines.
- Injection Unit Maintenance
- Screw & Barrel Maintenance
- Clamping Unit Maintenance
- Hydraulic System Maintenance
- Electrical System Maintenance
This 3-hour interactive training course demonstrates and teaches the hands-on maintenance techniques that provide increased reliability and uptime for your molding machines. The importance of establishing a regular maintenance schedule, including tools and techniques is reinforced. All machine systems, hydraulic, electrical and mechanical, are covered in this course. Also highlighted is the importance of safety in the workplace and performing on-going safety system checks.
Injection Molding Machine Maintenance Lesson
- Lesson 1 – Injection Molding Machine Maintenance — Part 1
- Lesson 2 – Injection Molding Machine Maintenance — Part 2