Optimizing Machine Control Settings is the “hands-on” module of the Practical Injection Molding - Optimizing Settings. This course analyzes ways to improve productivity through better control of the molding process. Discusses specific rules, procedures and explanations for optimizing machine control settings and operations. Also available in Spanish and Mandarin Chinese.
This program teaches the “hows and whys” of injection molding improvements with specific rules, procedures and explanations for controlling the plastic, optimizing machine control settings, and improving machine operation. Students will learn how to increase productivity and reduce rejects with this course and ultimately have better control of the injection molding process.
- Explores the injection molding process with focus on making process improvements
- Discusses how changing processing conditions affects molded part properties
- Explains specific rules for controlling the plastic during processing
- Discusses procedures and explanations for optimizing machine control settings and machine operation
- Provides thorough overview of injection molding and troubleshooting techniques