Sheet Extrusion Technology is designed to be used in conjunction with our 9-lesson single screw extrusion course. It provides an overview of sheet extrusion technology ranging from parts and operation, to controlling plastic flow in the die, to troubleshooting the sheet extrusion line.
7 Lessons: 9 – 11 Hours of Training
A comprehensive seven lesson CD training program designed specifically for the training needs of the sheet extrusion plant. Designed to be used in conjunction with our nine lesson single screw extrusion program. Personnel from machine operators through process engineers will find valuable information to help make their work and the sheet extrusion process more efficient.
- Lesson 1 – The Sheet Extrusion Line
- Lesson 2 – Sheet Extrusion Dies
- Lesson 3 – Controlling Plastic Flow in the Die
- Lesson 4 – Plastic Behavior in the Sheet Extrusion Line
- Lesson 5 – Pre-Start, Start-up, and Steady-State Operating Procedures
- Lesson 6 – Safety and Shutdown Procedures
- Lesson 7 – Troubleshooting the Sheet Extrusion Line