This course, specifically designed for plastic processors, will assure that production floor personnel understand and can apply Statistical Process Control For Plastics Processors concepts on the production floor. The training focuses on increasing SPC skills, maintaining correct SPC procedures, and documenting and training new personnel in SPC requirements.
3 Lessons: 5 – 6 Hours of Training
Train new and current production personnel in Statistical Process Control procedures with a course designed specifically for plastics processing plants. If you presently use SPC in your plant, you need a training program to maintain employee SPC skills and train new hires in SPC requirements.
- Increase employee SPC skills
- Maintain correct SPC procedures
- Document employee SPC training
- Train new personnel in SPC requirements
Paulson’s fully interactive training program applies SPC concepts and techniques specifically developed for plastics processors, presented in full motion video, text, audio and graphic animation.
Statistical Process Control Lessons
- Lesson 1 – Measuring and Plotting Process Variations
- Lesson 2 – Developing and Using Control Charts
- Lesson 3 – Process Monitoring and Problem Solving