The bgw-c series high-efficiency poreless film coating machine is a high=efficiency, energy=saving, safe, clean, computer-controlled and mechatronis equipment which is used for coating sugar, organic film, water soluble film, slow and controlled release film on traditional chinese and western tablets and pills(including micro-pills, small pills, water-bindered pills, drip pills and granulated pills) and conforms to the requirement of gmp. It is a high-tech product first successfully developed in china by this factory.
1. It has all the features of bgb-c series high-efficiency filmcoating machine.
2. The film coating drum is with a poreless structure. Aboveφ0. 6mm tablet coating, versatile in use.
3. It has a specially structured air distributing system, and the air intake and exhaust pipes can be interchanged according to the needs.
4. Different materials are equipped with different air paddles. The paddles can be embedded into or taken off from the material according to technology needs.
5. It has a special purging water discharge unit.
the tablet cores(micro-pills, small pills or plain tablets)to be film coated make continous complicated orbital motion within a closed rotating drum under the action of a streamline guide plate. Controlled by computer and according to the optimum technological parameters, they are automatically sprayed with film coating medium while hot air under a negative pressure is led in from one side of an air distributing pipe at the center of the drum, clean hot air penetrates through the tablet core layers and is discharged after being collected to the other side of the air distributing pipe by a pore duckbill-shaped(or oval)air paddle embedded in the tablet core layers, so that the film coating medium spreyed on the surface of tablet cores will dry rapidly and evenly, thereby forming a layer of solid, compact, neat and smooth surface film.