SAL Logistics understands the complexities of handling cross-border consignments better than anyone. The comprehensive customs brokerage, clearance and compliance services combine in-depth expertise in global customs regulations with local knowledge - ensuring the smooth and expeditious flow of international shipments to and from any location worldwide.
SAL's expert team files many of customs entries each year, and handle all aspects of customs processes, including: import / export clearance, declarations, proforma invoices and certificates of origin. Our expertise in the field also covers customs regulations, bond requirements, duty rates, and petition and protest procedures.
The customs clearance services for various import and export consignments include the following:
- Guidance and consultancy on pre and post shipment services
- Liasoning and follow up with various Govt Organisations
- Documentation procedures i.e. preparation and handling of documents
- All post shipment formalities and endorsements
- Drawback/DEPB and several other export benefits