SAL Logistics is committed to ensure that your perishable shipments will arrive on time. Different kinds of perishables that SAL Logistics has been handling include foodstuffs, agro-products, pharmaceuticals, livestocks & more. SAL Logistics works in compliance with the IATA and established International standards and regulations. Freshness is always maintained, as the products are stored in the cool rooms and freezers where the temperature is systematically controlled. The advanced facilities can hold dozens of ready-built aircraft pallets, and SAL Logistics aims to further expand such services in the future and meet the growing demands.
- Cold room facilities to handle the broadest range of perishables
- Customized packaging and careful handling of the goods
- The consignment is always sent on the most direct route, with fewest transit stops, thereby minimizing the elapsed time and eliminating unnecessary climatic changes
We provide logistics services for the following products:
- Fruits and Vegetables
- Meats / Fish and Seafood
- Hi-Tech Equipment with Climate / Temperature Control Requirements
- Any other Cool Chain Necessities
It is essential that the air waybills for perishable shipments are completed and should be accurate in all respects. Full name, address and telephone number of the shipper and consignee must be mentioned. Temperature requirements must be indicated in the air waybill and may be marked on packages in bold letters below the name and address of the consignee.