The Swopper is a fun ergonomic stool for people who are always on the move. Nobody has a "standard" body and each person has their own special requirements for sitting. The Swopper has six clear advantages:
- By keeping its balance on the sprung seat, your body is always slightly in motion and as the swopper tilts forward, you will retain the correct "S" shape of your back.
- It is good for the inter-vertebral discs since the Swopper encourages you to sit up straight
- Practically all your muscle groups remain active and well supplied with blood since your entire body is slightly in motion continuously.
- Active prevention of vein problems - there are no pressure points on the underside of your thighs due to the rounded seat and the swopper stimulates active transport of the blood to the heart via the muscles of the so called calf pump.
- Sitting on a Swopper tightens the ligaments and tendons and helps to prevent joint disease.