Laboratory Jaw Crusher is designed to speed up the crushing of aggregate, ores, minerals, coal, coke, chemicals and other similar materials. Its compact and of rugged construction is advantageous for general laboratory or small pilot plant operations. Introduction Two jaws of manganese steel are provided in the jaw crusher. The moveable jaw produces two blows for every revolution, thus reducing over sizing to a minimum. A combination of forward and downward and strokes with a rocking action exerts pressure on the coarse material to pass through the jaws. A hopper is provided at the top for feeding materials. The smooth jaws ensure a uniform product and easy cleaning is possible.
General Description & Specification:
- Max Size of feed : 50mm (approximately) Product discharge
- Size of feed : 6mm to 18mm (adjustable)
- Capacity : 80kG/hr (approximately - based on material)
- Operation On : 440 volt, 3 Phase, 50hz, A.C. supply with 3H.P.
- Electric motor : motor, a starter ' v ' belt pulley drive and mounting