Fundamentals of Buoyancy, Metacenter and Metacentric Height are extensively used in Design and stability of Ships, Submarines, Hot ir balloons etc. Metacentric Height Apparatus consist of SS reservoir tank mounted on sturdy frame. A small ship model made of Perspex has a provision to put load on the deck and has an arrangement to measure the inclination due to loading.Optionally experiment can be further modified to represent conditions as cargo ship and warfare ship .
General Descriptions & Specifications :
- Reservoir Tank Size: 500 X 500 X 200 mm.
- Ship Model Size: 230 X 350 mm.
- Circular Weights: 4 No\'s.
- Graduated Arc for measuring tilt angle.
- Detailed Technical Manual and On-site demo.