Being a well-established-organization, we are engaged in manufacturing, trading and supplying a distinguished range of Pressure Measurement Devices. Designed using the best quality components and modern technology under the vigilance of our skilled professionals, these devices are used to introduce students to four basic types of pressure measurement devices. Enables the measurement of small pressure changes with increased accuracy, our quality examiners test these devices against varied parameters so as to ensure their quality.
- Precision engineered
- Corrosion free
- High dimensional accuracy
This apparatus is designed to introduce students to four basic types of pressure measurement devices:
- U- Tube Manometer
- Inclined U Tube Manometer
- Vaccum Gauge
- Pressure Gauge
General Description & Specification:
- Box Dimemsions: 1300 X 800 X 500 mm.
- U- tube manometer : 300-0-300 (Mercury filled).
- Inclined Tube Manometer: 200-0-200 Inclined Limb(Mercury Filled).
- Bourdon Type Pressure Gauge.
- Bourdon Type Vaccum Gauge.
- Large Syringe to Demonstrate Working of Each Device.
- Piping with necessary Valves and Fittings.
- Detailed Technical Manual & on site demo.