- Nanobore®, a precision fine boring head for extremely small diameters, 0,3 - 8 mm (0.012-0.315 inches)
- Axiabore®, a precision fine boring head for the 2 - 20 mm diameter range (0.078 to 0.78 inches)
- Axiabore® Plus, a precision head covering a larger diameter range, 6 - 108 mm (0.236 to 4.25 inches), and designed for high precision boring, OD-overturning and grooving
- Axialibrabore™, a balanceable head for high speed machining, 2 - 20 mm diameter (0.078 to 0.78 inches)
- Axialibrabore™ Plus, a balanced head for high speed machining for larger diameters, 6 - 33 mm (0.236 to 1.3 inches)
We can offer you...
- Micrometric adjusting (2,5µm on the diameter; 0.0001 inches): hole diameter precision up to IT5 achievable.
- Rigid tools for full control of the hole geometry and surface finish (Ra 0.6 achievable).