At SecureNet, we understand that no two projects are the same. That is why our design and sales teams work closely together to develop the right security system for each and every facility through planning and client consultation. Your security project will be documented and observed by our design team from start to finish, making sure that you receive the best installation possible. SecureNet will provide professional as-built documentation and drawings at the completion of each project if the client requests or requires it.
Our typical Security Design and Engineering services include:
1. Preparation of security system design drawings and specifications
2. Documentation and coordination of system infrastructure requirements including power, interfaces to other building systems, and coordination with electronic door hardware
3. Documentation and coordination of security equipment room and security operation center/control room design
4. Code compliance reviews
5. Review of architects’ and MEP engineers’ documents for coordination with security documents and infrastructure requirements
6. Preparation of system cost estimates.