" Permalloy" is variously called as Mo-permalloy, Mumetal, Ultraperm and Super-malloy,
but we just call it " Permalloy" hereinafter.
- Permalloy is generally characterized by high-magnetic permeability, low coerive and
- Hysteresis. It's also used as a component for both saturating and non-saturating.
- High-tech satisfies your needs for not only E.I lamination cores, magnetic-shielding cases
- But also strip-wound cores.
- All of which are processed to optimize the excellent magnetic characteristics of permalloy.