- If you have a wooden floor, or a floor that is dark in color, ensure that the ceiling is either in the lightest hue of the same color or a very light shade of any other color at the very least.
- Some folks like to have intricate designs, mirrors and other such stuff on their ceilings, if that is something you are considering, then you must make sure that your floor is completely in the background color wise.
- Choose objects and curios that reflect your personality in colors that contrast the walls. These will strengthen their presence in the room.
- Try to use not more than three colors. This will help avoid an overwhelming of the senses.
- Use colors that have a personal connection to you, such as the yellow of your pet Labrador, or your favorite flower.
The color of your bed itself and the colors of your sheets and other textiles in the bedroom must compliment your wall color. Although this is not always possible, you can always choose a wall color to go with most of your linen and other fixtures.
Those little details that brighten up a bedroom and infuse it with your personality are also integral to the perfection of your color scheme. You should
Finally it must be said that whatever colors you use, ensure that they are the right blend for you. Seek out a specialist or get online to find the right mix that will energize your room and fill it with positive vibes.
Make sure that your ceiling and floor complement each other in the color schematics for your bedroom.