Computer desks is a furniture piece that are designed to be comfortable, to aesthetically provide a working surface and lastly to conceal your office equipment when not in use.
- These desks are especially designed to hold the computer and its parts like monitor, keyboard, mouse, scanner, CPU etc.
- Most computer desk is generally made of wood and can also be found in other material such as metal, fiberglass etc.
- There are two types of computer desks available one is called ergonomic and the other is a regular computer desk.
- The ergonomic desk is a modern desk form which offers mechanical adjustments to place its pieces in an order that would maximize the user’s comfort and efficiency.
- The most regular form of computer desks are variants of ergonomic desks. This type of computer desks usually has an adjustable keyboard tray and also has enough desktop space for handwriting and for other works.