Specifications of Electrical Fitting
Electrical fitting makes a significant part of every building that must ensure safety for its occupants and prevent any hazardous risk leading to accident. Electrical wiring should be effectively executed with all specifications and precautions keeping safety measures in mind. Any wrong step or negligence during the electrical fitting or cable wiring can be fatal for occupants or can cause people to spend extra on its repair.
Apparently it is necessary to keep acknowledge with correct ways and specifications of laying electrical wires to prevent accidents.
- Electrical fitting is generally being done inside the wall or RCC slab with all precautions and care while dismantling is also recommended to detect the problem.
- It is always advised to take professional assistance during the Electrical fitting or wiring because any defect that may be neglected can be lethal in causing any mishap all of sudden.
- On identifying any defect or tripping in the electrical wires or cables, taking help of veteran electrician is important without giving a thought. So it is essential to have good & sustaining wiring system for safety.
- Using latest technology of electric cable ensures for safety, low maintenance and prevents sudden shock waves.
- Electrical wire purchased for fitting must approve of standard agency such as ISI or other to make the wiring system good & secure for building.
- Wires used in fitting must be checked before hand according to bearable load that electrical items take as wires are fitted with respect to the ability of bearing load.
- Load should be divided properly by fixing separate cables especially used for heavy load items.