Today fashion has its own enchanting definition expanded by fashion stylists to change the vision and old notion of clothing. But nature has a bigger role to play between the fashion and man as it cruelly made some men fat and some skinny, some handsome and while some not.
However, being heavy and thin was a problem earlier but not today with the stylized outfits in every size has made them cheer. Though appearances are natural and to look good is in our hand no matters what type of body we have. A lot of thin men try to gain those ounces so as to fit in there favourite clothes while fat men struggle to shed weight for the same reason. But they can even look good with the same body type if they alter their wardrobe and lifestyle.
Read some wonder fashion advice for thin and fat men so that they can choose there wardrobe with care and size accordingly.
- It is always good for thin men to avoid tight fitting shirts and t-shirts. They must go for little loose shirts that will hide small ribcage. Also buying a large one is not good idea which can make you look like a hanger in a cloth.
- The other useful fashion hint for skinny men is to buy small shoulder padding blazers to enhance your upper body. Small padding will give your back boost, while heavy padding surely appear you small boy in father’s coat.
- Make sure you won’t wear loose blazers and get tailored from shoulders and under the arms. Always purchase single or double-breasted blazers with proper fitting but maintain consistency on the upper and lower body by not wearing loose with tight.
- Wearing right length jackets is important fashion tip for skinny man and be sure it falls below your buttocks. Shorter jacket will apparently attract your height, less waist, arms and legs.
- While selecting jeans or trousers fitted straight or boot cut shaped are ideal for thin body type. You can also some features to jeans or pants to add volume to lower body such as pleats, cuffs and pockets.
- Fat men can look good but the only way for natural appeal is by reducing weight. Weight loss will help you in enhancing confidence and help you in trying better clothes which fit you.
- Don’t wear too tight clothes as they tend to show off your bulge and lumps which you would rather try to hide under. Even too large clothes should be avoided because they will also make you look larger.
- Try to avoid garments with bold and loud patterns which may make your appearance large. Instead loud patterns go for vertical lines which help creating slimmer effect and colours like gray, black and their tints will further help in giving slim look.
- Plump men should avoid wearing shirts and t-shirt with sloped shoulder rather they must go for square shoulder tops which will attract the attention towards your other parts like face and chest instead middle section.
- Wearing V- neck line gives an illusion of slim body without noticing your double chin and emphasis more on chest than neck. High neck garments have to be avoided as they will make you look bulky and large.
- To emphasis height wear three buttoned blazers instead of two buttoned. This type of blazer will make you look tall and thin. Also it is preferred for heavy men’s not to wear bulky blazers with double cloth. As it will add more bulk to your body appearing you big and small while light weight jackets and sweaters are best for this body type.