Many people want to get rid of those appearing lines on the face and neck that comes with the ascending age. Treating wrinkles is a problem for everybody including men and women as the lines on the face and neck becomes prominent when we grow old every year.
Face is the most affective part which gets wrinkle on the first hand making them look no longer younger. Women are more prone to wrinkles than men the reason being hormones and other problems women do get early wrinkles. The main reasons could be procreation, lack of nutrients in the body, hormonal problems, calcium efficiency and menopause etc. These unwanted lines are liked by no one when one has to go out for party or feast. People wonder why these automatic lines appear on their face and can’t they go back to that young age.
But with the changing trends people have become cautious to enhance their beauty and look younger even in excelling age. Their lies coveted wish in everybody’s heart so as to look beautiful and young every time. Combating wrinkles is not a big deal if proper care is taken to hold the face value.
You can still take few measures to be directed on these nagging wrinkles which may obstruct your beauty:
- Drink lot of water which boosts up the water content in body and helps in bringing moisture in skin which may not lead to early wrinkles.
- Premature wrinkle also appears due to smoking or chewing tobacco especially in men’s. The unwanted ugly lines on the face and neck become prompt with excessive smoking and chewing tobacco as they reduce the skin’s moisture content and elasticity.
- Avoid direct sunlight exposure which causes sunburn, rashes, blemishes and wrinkles in long run. If you are outdoor person who stays out for long duration then cover your skin with scarf or apply sunscreen whenever you go out. Maximum damage to skin is caused by sun exposure which reduces moisture content from the skin making it prone to unwanted ugly lines.
- Whenever you come back from outside cleanse your face but do not overlook neck as this area is more sensitive to wrinkles. So cleanse and moisturize them and you can also use vitamin E and anti-wrinkle property creams.
- You can also perform some basic facial exercises to firm you facial features. Just stretch you chin upwards and pull your head back as far as possible. This can be practice twice or thrice in a day which can help to firm throat, face and neck.
- Roll your face to the left and try to touch your chin to your shoulder. After few seconds return back to original position and now do it on right side.