Glazed office partitions are entirely made up of glass that is held in place with head and floor detail and with joints filled with silicon mastics.
- This gives a frameless appearance and curved or straight panels can be installed creating a light and airy environment.
- Sometimes double glazed glass is used instead of single glazed which is normally used.
- Double glazed glass has extra advantage of better sound insulation.
- For extra privacy blinds can be included between the sheets of glass and decorative films can be applied with the company logo.
- Glazed systems are easy to relocate and are normally not fire rated but can be made so with special glass.