Men’s health is been regarded and considered important being the breadearner. Men’s health threats can be preventable in early if taken care of at an earlier stage. Never take risks in health as it could be disastrous for your male member’s health. With the ascending age the stamina and vigor start triggering down; however these virtues are replaced by health threats such as high blood pressure, diabetes, strokes, cancers etc.
It is been rightly said that health is wealth and if health stays on all is well too. Life is about being healthy and happy so prevention is better than cure. Here are some biggest men’s health threats which can be prevented at an early. The following are the threats of men’s health surveyed by various leading clinical organizations:
Heart diseases are considered the topmost health threats and can be easily cured and treated with proper care. Just make your heart healthy by changing the lifestyle and choices. For instance:
- Avoid taking all kinds of alcoholic drinks that can raise the risks of high blood pressure.
- Stay away from active and passive smoking and exposure to other drugs like tobacco.
- Try to follow proper medication recommended by your doctor.
- Eat rich diet full of nutrients such as fibers, vegetables, fruits and cut back high saturated fats from your diet.
- Reduce the intake of salt or minimize it.
- Maintain healthy body weight.
- Make a scheduled exercising regime to be followed everyday.
- Do not stress your self as it is one of the reasons for heart attack.
- Busy yourself in some handy work which could be a good stressbuster.
Cancer is the most fatal of all disease and today many people are dying due to the various cancers. According to health organization surveys cancer is slaying hundreds of men’s every day in the world. To prevent cancer take care of some needful things:
- Avoid smoking and tobacco as they are the leading cause of cancers. Even second hand smoking must be prohibited.
- Follow an exercising regime.
- Stay healthy by taking rich diet of nutrients, vitamins and minerals.
- Avoid cholesterol and calorie food at all cost.
- Reduce exposure to potential cancer causing substances like air pollution, radon and radiations.
- Regular consultations for cancer screening are important for patients.
There are various factors that cause strokes and yet you can’t avoid it due to numerous reasons such as legacy, race, and age. But these contributing factors can be control through:
- Smoking can be fatal than anything, thus avoid active smoking.
- Stay away from alcohol and raise the water content in the body.
- Take healthy diet and avoid high calorie food.
- If diabetic take proper medication and follow an exercising regime.
Today almost half the population of every country is suffering from type 2- i.e. common diabetes. It is baleful if doesn’t recognize at an early stage and can cause death. Diabetes increases the blood sugar (glucose) level that can further causes nervous breakdown, blindness, kidney damage, cardiac attack etc. To prevent and control diabetes is a huge challenge and this can be done:
- Avoid eating any kind of sugar form.
- Maintain a healthy body mass which can lead to other disease.
- Gorging healthy diet is the way to stay healthy and cut down carbohydrates and fats from diet.
- Work out regularly either by walking or hitting the gym