Bath Room with W.C: As we have already discussed that bathroom should be either in the South - West direction or the North - West but should never be in the North - East corner of the house. Now if we come to the bathroom layout, following things must be considered: -
- Now the bathroom will also have a North - East corner, in this corner either a shower or a floor trap should be placed. One must make it a point not to make a W.C in North - East corner of the bathroom, as there is no remedy for it.
- Mirror should always be on the East wall.
- W.C should always be on the North - West Side and facing East.
- The dirty linens should be placed in the West Side of the bathroom as setting rays are very harmful for bacteria and kill them.
- If there is almirah, it should always be on the South - West Side of the bathroom.
- The geysers, heaters and all other electrical equipment should be installed in the South - East corner.
- The entrance of the bathroom should preferably in North or East.
Kitchen: The best location for the kitchen is the South - East corner. When the entrance of the house is from east or South, then the kitchen may be shifted to the North - West corner of the house. In the layout of the kitchen, following rules should be followed: